The program comprises six modules, which represent the knowledge and competencies that experienced and high-performing directors are expects to possess, and which form the basis of impactful board leadership
What sort of leader do you want to be?
Why should others follow you?
What does your association need and expect?
These questions are intrinsically linked, interwoven in important ways, as board directors work to connect themselves with the purpose and performance of their association.
For each of the modules, participants will explore the three key questions through an eclectic combination of:
*In-person summits will be offered as soon as it safe and appropriate to do so.
We make every effort to ensure our program is accessible, and use a variety of training methods and study materials to support participants including, but not limited to:
- studying a mixture of printed and online material – online learning resources may include websites, audio/video media clips, and interactive activities such as online quizzes;
- working in a group with other participants;
- using and producing diagrams or screenshots;
- undertaking practical exercises;
- finding external/third party material online; and
- using specialist software.